Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Springtime Fun



It was so nice last week that we decided to head to the park. Even though the trees were still bare and the grass was brown and crunchy it really felt like Spring! We spent our time lounging in the shade, eating grapes and trying out the swings. Once again Andrew wasn't super thrilled with the swings, but I did get a few giggles with when I would swing with him on my lap.



After the park we planted the flowers we picked up earlier. I have been stalking the garden section at Lowes and Home Depot for about a month now and finally there were flowers! I whipped into a parking space and made my way to my little lovelies. I wasn't even inside yet and I could smell the flowers. Ahhh I LOVE SPRING!

It was a good thing we got out that day and enjoyed all the beautiful sunshine because 4 days later.... it looked like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment