Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentine Loveliness

Here's what Valentine's Day looked like at our house:



I never used to decorate for Valentine's Day, but this year I got all crafty and whipped up some felt heart garlands and a heart applique pillow.



I busted out of my comfort zone and had a Play Date with a bunch of moms from church. We decorated cookies and ate lots of food.



We kept things pretty low key. Dinner was take-out teriyaki which we ate on the couch while watching Big Bang Theory. Steve brought me some gorgeous flowers. I saw this exact combination at Safeway a few days earlier and thought about dropping some serious hints, but I forgot. Steve must have been on the same wave-length as me and I almost started crying when I saw my lovely bouquet.

No comments:

Post a Comment